- XML Parsing Error at 1:252. Error 4: not well-formed (invalid token)
The Dubrovnik riviera is characterized by gentle winters, warm summers and many hours of sunshine, which allows bathing from May to November, and for the braver even longer. Gentle and moist winters (Dubrovnik has an average temperature of 16.4° C) have many advantages, among other things enabling winter tourism in Dubrovnik.
In the winter there are a windy days (jugo - the south wind), (bura - the north wind) and there are rainy days, but snow can fall once in 20 years. Infact, some hotels in Dubrovnik offer free stay in case snow falls !
- The average temperature in Dubrovnik, Croatia is 16.3 °C (61 °F).
- The average temperature range is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The highest monthly average high temperature is 29 °C (84 °F) in July.
- The lowest monthly average low temperature is 6 °C (43 °F) in January & February.
- Dubrovnik's climate receives an average of 1298 mm (51.1 in) of rainfall per year, or 108 mm (4.3 in) per month.
- On average there are 119 days per year with more than 0.1 mm (0.004 in) of rainfall (precipitation) or 10 days with a quantity of rain, sleet, snow etc. per month.
- The driest weather is in July when an average of 26 mm (1.0 in) of rainfall (precipitation) occurrs across 4 days.
- The wettest weather is in November when an average of 198 mm (7.8 in) of rainfall (precipitation) occurrs across 16 days.
- The average annual relative humidity is 64.3% and average monthly relative humidity ranges from 59% in August to 69% in May.
- Average sunlight hours in Dubrovnik range between 3.2 hours per day in December and 11.5 hours per day in July.
- There are an average of 2523 hours of sunlight per year with an average of 6.9 hours of sunlight per day.
WEATHER REPORT ISSUED BY THE MARINE METEOROLOGICAL CENTER SPLIT
ON 18.05.2013 AT 1200 HOURS
WARNINGLOCAL GUSTS OF SE WINDS EXPECTED IN THE OPEN DURING THE NIGHT, REACHING ... More...